The benefits of using lightweight concrete:
- Reduction in dead load making savings in foundation and reinforcement
- Improved thermal resistance
- Improved fire resistance
- Savings in transporting and handling precast units on site
- Reduction in formwork and propping
- Solid walls made of lightweight concrete inhibit burglary
- Material savings and reduced environmental footprint. Lighter parts typically have lower material costs than non-lightweight counterparts and can require less energy to manufacture
- Greater fuel efficiency and improved performance
Why Our Lightweight Concrete ?
KSL lightweight concrete is a non-load bearing concrete wall system. Designed to replace the conventional brick wall system, lightweight concrete outperform conventional brick wall system in terms of speed of construction, durability, consistency, building performance and excellent finishing.
Our Services & Expertises in IBS
Lightweight Steel Frame
With durable quality steel frames we can ensure your projects to have a consistent and reliable structure while saving time and costs.
Technologically Enhanced Building Materials
Lightweight concrete is lighter than conventional concrete. It has good strength, durability, rigidity and good thermal & sound insulation
Flexible Construction Services
Looking for other construction works? We provide various solutions that fits your needs be it residential, commercial or industrial. Contact us today!
Fibre Cement Board
We provide consultation, equipment and material supply needed for IBS. Contact us now to find out more